Terms and Conditions
(2) Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
(f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter or on social media).
(3) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
(4) User content
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
(5) Limited warranties
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(6) Limitations and exclusions of liability
(a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
(12) Exclusion of third party rights
(13) Entire agreement
(15) Law and jurisdiction
(16) Our details
The full name of our company is The Tenterden Club.
Our registered address is Church Rd, Tenterden, Kent, TN30 6AT, United Kingdom.
HALL BOOKINGS ADVICE TO ALL HIRERS
The attention of
prospective Hirers is drawn to the following details:
1. It is essential that a Booking Form is completed and returned without delay and the appropriate deposit paid.
2. Licensed Functions: a list of FULL NAMES AND ADDRESSES of ALL NON TENTERDEN CLUB MEMBERS attending any function with access to a licensed bar must be lodged with The Tenterden Club, for retention, an absolute minimum of three weeks prior to such function. This is a statutory requirement, necessary to comply with licensing laws, regarding temporary membership; such guests will be restricted to the upstairs part of the premises only. Failure to provide a proper guest list will result in the function being cancelled. Due to Club Laws all drinks, alcoholic or otherwise, consumed or given away on the premises, must be purchased from The Tenterden Club.
3. CATERING: The Tenterden Club if required to do so, can arrange catering from their MAIN KITCHEN through their appointed Caterers, who will be pleased to provide independent quotations and menus on request. The hirer can provide their own food, but please be aware that the Tenterden Club DOES NOT HAVE facilities for food preparation or storage, and that the DISPOSAL OF UNWANTED FOOD being the responsibility of the provider should be clearedbefore the end of the function. For specified catering such as Weddings, Dinners etc, round tables and cloths can be provided upon request through the Tenterden Club, for which a charge will be added.
4. Where the hiring is for a 21st Birthday Party, it is a condition of hiring that The Tenterden Club restricts this hire application solely to adult Club members booking this family occasion, and the hirer will be entirely responsible for the conduct of those admitted. Door Security staff must be hired to collect invitations, monitor guests and search bags etc were applicable. The Door security has the authority of The Tenterden Club to refuse entry to any person considered "inappropriate” i.e. without proper InvitationPass, worse for drink or arriving after hours. Hirers areadditionally advised no guests invited will be served alcohol without proof of age by ID card.
NO PERSON OR PERSONS ATTENDING THESE PARTIES WILL BE ADMITTED AT THE DOOR WITHOUT AN INVITATION; FURTHERMORE NO ONE WILL BE ADMITTED TO THE TENTERDEN CLUB PREMISES AFTER 11.00pm.
5. For a PROPOSED HALL BOOKING the Tenterden Club requires a REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT (subject to T&C's) WHICH MUST BE PAID WITH THE APPLICATION FORM to secure the booking. The Tenterden Club will retain the hall booking deposit as a refundable insurance against cancellation or any damage caused to property, any damage that exceeds the deposit will be charge for according, also failure to clean as required may affect your refundabledeposit. This deposit will be refunded providing the premises are left in a satisfactory condition and other conditions have been adhered too.
6. Please submit your application as far in advance as possible, this will ensure that you obtain dates and facilities of your choice. It should be noted that a booking is not guaranteed until such times as your application is received with the required deposit.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event of a function being cancelled the following will apply:- If cancelled over 90 days - You will forfeit your deposit, cancellation between 89 – 30 days - 50% of hall hire costs will be payable plus you will forfeit your deposit, 29-0 days - All hall hire charges will be payable plus you will forfeit your deposit.
8. ALL COSTS, as appropriate, including hire of hall, wines, liquors, catering, etc, MUST BE PAID IN FULL THREE WEEKS BEFORE YOUR FUNCTION UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. CREDIT WILL NOT BE EXTENDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
9. HIRERS of The Tenterden Club facilities are reminded that they are responsible for the conduct of their guests whilston the premises. The Tenterden Club will not accept any responsibility for property left or lost on the premises by hirers or their guests.
The cost of any damage that occurs during
the hire of the venue will be taken from the refundable deposit.